MOGAMI 2932 DB25-PHX300F Studio Snake Cable with TechFlex Braided Sleeving
Pro Audio Wiring's line of custom MOGAMI 2932 DB25-TRS Studio Snake Cables are designed & uniquely manufactured to meet the high-end demands & capabilities needed for critical DB25 & Phoenix applications. Featuring MOGAMI's legendary w2932 8-Channel Analog Snake cable known world-wide for it's amazing clarity, unmatched accuracy, and extremely low noise. Featuring Phoenix 3-Pole Female Connector. Braided sleeving by TechFlex the leader of braided sleeving products. Pro Audio Wiring's highly skilled engineers hand solder a professional DB25 Male connector and attach Phoenix connectors, ensuring every single wire connection is secure and performing at maximum performance.
MOGAMI 2932 DB25-PHX300F Studio Snake Features:
- Cable Length - Select cable length from drop down box.
- Fan Length (cut portion of the snake/Phoenix side-spread - (1.5ft. - 2.5ft. Cable Length) 1ft. Fan and (3ft. - 25ft. Cable Length) 1.5ft. Fan. ** If different lengths needed, please let us know.
- MOGAMI w2932 Analog 8-Channel Studio Snake Cable.
- DB25 Connector - Professional Male DB25 Connectors with Gold Pins for High-End DB25 Interconnections.
- DB25 Hood - Metal DB25 Hoods for Superior Insulation from Noise and Aerial Interference. Improved Shielding Over Plastic Hoods.
- Thumbscrews - Large Heavy-Duty Thumbscrews to Ensure Secure Connections and Easy Installation.
- Pin Configuration - TASCAM/Digi Format.
- Phoenix Female Connector - HOSA Phoenix 3-Pole Female Connector (PHX300F) with Strain Relief Tab.
- (9) TechFlex Braided Sleeving Color Options - Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Yellow, Multi (All 8 colors). Colors assist identification in multi DB25 environments.
- Custom assembly by Pro Audio Wiring - made in the USA.
Pro Audio Wiring - Custom Wiring Manufacturing:
- Pro Audio Wiring (PAW) is a unique custom manufacturing solution for the Professional Audio Industry. PAW manufactures every single cable and project per order, so our clients receive exactly what they need. We do not list every cable, rack panel, snakes and cable configurations we design and manufacture. If you do not see what you need listed in our website, go to the Contact Us link which contains our phone number, email address, or you can use the Contact Form to send your project requirements. We will be happy to send you a detailed quote and information regarding your request.